Symplified Selects OpSource to Help Enterprises Secure Cloud Computing
Santa Clara, Calif., March 2, 2009 — OpSource™, the leader in Web operations, today announced that Symplified, the on-demand identity company, is using OpSource On-Demand to bring its innovative access management solution to the enterprise marketplace. Symplified enables companies to secure and audit SaaS and Cloud computing resources by providing on-demand identity and access management (IAM). Symplified integrates enterprise IT controls with Salesforce.com, ADP, WebEx, Workday and others, improving security and easing compliance. Symplified chose OpSource On-Demand for its unmatched security, reliability and scalability. “2009 is undoubtedly the year of the Enterprise Cloud, and Symplified is enabling this revolution by providing centralized security and audit for applications that reside outside the firewall,” said Eric Olden, founder and CEO, Symplified. “When we set out to choose an operations partner, our key requirements were security and availability. We need to demonstrate to our customers that our on-demand infrastructure is more secure and more fault tolerant than their internal network. OpSource meets these requirements in spades.”
Using an on-demand security model, Symplified can cut costs of IAM deployments by 80 percent while achieving an unprecedented level of integration between the enterprise and the Cloud. Symplified SinglePoint is the first Internet utility for secure SaaS and Cloud application access, delivery and integration. SinglePoint uniquely combines identity and access management capabilities through a pre-integrated Cloud-based hub that links with the enterprise data center. Its unique ‘connect once, integrate an ecosystem’ approach accelerates secure SaaS deployments at a fraction of the cost.
For Symplified, it is mission-critical that their Web operations solution provider supply carrier-grade security and reliability. After an extensive review of vendors, Symplified chose OpSource On-Demand as its delivery solution because only OpSource On-Demand offers the SAS 70 Type II certification, PCI compliance, robust security, cost-effective pricing and far-reaching scalability that Symplified needs to help enterprises move to the Cloud.
“Symplified is providing a must-have access management solution for enterprises as they move to Cloud computing,” said Treb Ryan, CEO, OpSource. “OpSource On-Demand is ideal for companies such as Symplified that have security at the heart of their business, as security is always top of mind for us for all our customers. We look forward to working with companies like Symplified to make the Enterprise Cloud a reality this year.”
About the OpSource SaaS Summit 2009
The largest on-demand industry gathering in the world, the fourth annual SaaS Summit will be held March 11-13 at The Westin St. Francis, San Francisco, Calif. This year’s summit agenda, available at www.saassummit09.net, focuses on the opportunities emerging from the depths of the current economic downturn for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Cloud computing companies. Keynotes and presentations from industry luminaries, as well as practical sessions with emerging and established SaaS leaders will be delivered by executives from companies including Adobe, Cisco, Google, IBM, Intaact, LiveOps, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, Symantec, Taleo and Xactly.
In recognition of the difficult economic environment and to make it affordable for as many SaaS and Web companies as possible to be represented at the Summit, OpSource has created a special stimulus registration package. The company will offer full conference passes, including all meals, sessions and networking events, for only $495. To take advantage of this limited opportunity, register today at www.saassummit09.net. Media wishing to attend the event should contact Eileen Conway at email@example.com.
About OpSource On-Demand
- A comprehensive, award-winning Web operations solution, OpSource On-Demand enables Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Web companies to quickly and securely deliver their applications and services over the Web to consumers and businesses alike. Going far beyond full-featured managed hosting, it includes the application management, compliance and business services that are necessary for on-demand business success. OpSource On-Demand includes:
- Technical Operations
- Best-in-class, scalable software, hardware and network infrastructure
- World-class data center facilities
- Redundant carrier class load balancing architecture
- In-depth 24×7 monitoring, security, and management procedures backed by SAS-70 Type II audits
- Built-in high availability solutions from simple clustering to wide-area disaster recovery
- Data management
- Performance management, including multipoint user-experience monitoring
- Application roll out and change management
- Application optimization
- Compliant infrastructure, processes and procedures including: SAS 70 Type II audited, HIPAA and PCI DSS compliance and salesforce.com and WebEx certifications
- OpSource Billing™ – An end-to-end subscription management, metering and payment stand-alone solution, or as part of OpSource On-Demand
- OpSource Connect™ – A Web services infrastructure and integration toolset, for application integration in the “Cloud” and behind the corporate fire-wall
- OpSource End-User Support™ – 24×7 customer branded end-user support
- OpSource Analytics™ – A real-time application and customer usage information, and health of business analysis and reporting tool
About OpSource OpSource™ delivers Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Web applications for on-demand companies, with hundreds of applications, millions of users and billions of transactions supported daily. OpSource On-Demand™, the leading Web operations solution, is defining how Web-based software is delivered. By choosing OpSource as their Web application delivery partner, companies are freed from investing in and managing the complex and costly infrastructure and services necessary to deliver applications over the Web. They can instead focus their resources on developing, marketing and selling their applications and services. Further, by using OpSource Connect™ companies can leverage Web services such as OpSource Billing CLM™, OpSource Analytics™ and OpSource End User Support™ and integrate their applications with other SaaS applications over the Internet as well as with enterprise applications behind the corporate firewall. OpSource On-Demand is suitable for companies at any stage of growth, with any type of on-demand application.
Headquartered in Santa Clara, Calif., OpSource has Web application delivery centers in Virginia, London and Bangalore. For more information about OpSource, visit www.opsource.net.