Symplified Launches “The Symplified Partner Program”
BOULDER, Colo., February 14, 2013 – Symplified® today announced the launch of the Symplified Partner Program. Rolling out next month, the new channel program will increase value for resellers and service providers partnering with Symplified as global demand increases for the company’s Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS) solutions.
To lead its global channel efforts, Symplified has appointed Stephen Casolari as senior director of Worldwide Channels. A 15-year veteran of international channel and alliance development, Casolari joins Symplified from LANDesk Software, where he developed a world-class channels organization and accelerated the user management technology leader’s adoption throughout the Americas. Under his direction, the program contributed a significant percentage of the company’s overall revenue on an annual basis.
“Symplified is poised for explosive growth in a market that presents an unprecedented opportunity for partners with the drive for mutual success and industry leadership,” said Brian J. Doheny, senior vice president, Worldwide Field Operations, Symplified. “Stephen Casolari has the experience and insights to lead our channel program, which is built on the cornerstone of collaboration.”
Organizations in the United States, Latin America, United Kingdom, Asia Pacific Japan, and across EMEA can enroll today in the Symplified Partner Program, which will feature three tiers of authorized participation:
- Authorized Consultative/Referral Partners – Trusted organizations that focus on cloud, security and platform technologies which are interested in teaming to advance their federated SSO and broader IDaaS capabilities with Symplified technology via a consultative, referral approach
- Authorized Value Partners – Industry-leading resellers that work closely with Symplified to maintain a deep knowledge of the company’s technology from a technical, service and sales perspective
- Authorized Service Partners – Managed service providers and managed security service providers interested in expanding their presence with full go-to-market strategies around hosted federated SSO and IDaaS solutions while focusing on the hybrid cloud by bridging the gap between cloud and on-premise environments
“Partnering with Symplified is a powerful alliance for Network America,” said Susie Watkins, senior vice president, Solutions, Network America, Inc. (NAI). “We deliver desktop and asset management as well as service desk solutions to companies of all sizes worldwide. It’s critical for us to align with a proven, trusted partner who can provide our customers with federated SSO and broader IDaaS solutions that deliver superior usability, security, control, and compliance metrics today while enabling them to scale in the future. That partner is Symplified.”
Symplified Partner Program benefits include:
- Training and education on delivering leading federated SSO and IDaaS solutions
- Strategies for accelerated revenue market growth
- Access to value-based tiered pricing
- Margin protection
- Sales and marketing support to increase visibility and go-to-market efforts
- Listing in the Partner section on Symplified.com to provide further exposure of services and capabilities
For more information or to become a member of the Symplified channel partner program, please email email@example.com.
About Symplified | The Cloud Identity Company
Symplified enables IT organizations to simplify user access to applications, regain visibility and control over usage and meet security and compliance requirements. Symplified provides single-sign-on, identity and access management, directory integration, centralized provisioning, strong authentication, mobile device support and flexible deployment options. Symplified is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado and can be found online at www.symplified.com.