We’re looking for a Solutions Engineer with a web development background to join our exceptional Service Delivery team. At Symplified, we want people who can add technical and sales expertise, love the work they do and enjoy the experience of working with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
About the Position:
This position is responsible for the expert technical knowledge of web development using .NET, Java and PHP in order to effectively customize our Identity and Access Management (IAM) solution for our customers.
As Solutions Engineer, you will:
- Develop customized web-based SSO portals for clients, including API integration
- Actively engage as part of the project team with the purpose of contributing product and solution expertise to implement Symplified’s IAM/SSO solution, following Symplified’s Best Practices.
- Meet or exceed customer expectations by delivering a solution that addresses the client’s business requirements within the ”Scope of Work”.
- Provide project planning support as required to deliver a successful client engagement, following directives from the Technical Engagement Manager.
- Perform diagnostic functional and integration tests to assure that all systems are fully operational prior to production deployment.
- Meet target billable utilization objectives as assigned for this role.
- Effectively troubleshoot customer technical implementation issues.
- Interact with Engineering and Support teams to open and track product issues when necessary.
- Help build the knowledge base in the practice community – including lessons learned, best practices, tools, methods and learning events
Customer success oriented by nature, you have an IT professional services background, perhaps having consulted on web dev/technical support projects in the past. You find fast-paced technology growth thrilling and you are eager to contribute in a major way to a company’s success. Additionally, you have:
- 5+ years of work experience in IT, Development, or Professional Services
- 2+ years experience with web-based application development
- SharePoint and/or Active Directory administration experience preferred
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Proven comprehension and technical expertise in at least 1 of the following:
- Network administration & architecture
- Identity & Access Management
- Linux systems administration
- Database administration
- LDAP / Active Directory administration
- The ability to convert business requirements into detailed technical and architectural designs for implementation
- A positive attitude and energy to match
- A passion for understanding how technologies work together
- Attention to detail
- The desire to continually learn and advance professionally within the team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field
- Ability to travel up to 25% as needed
What You Need To Send Us
If you believe you fit the requirements above, please complete an online submission. Only PDF and Word documents will be accepted.