Location: Boulder, CO
Symplified seeks a Solutions Engineer to join our dynamic Service Delivery team. At Symplified, we want people who can add technical expertise, love the work they do and enjoy the experience of working with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
About the Position
This position is responsible for the expert technical knowledge of and ability to effectively implement our Identity and Access Management (IAM) product solution to our customers.
- Implement Symplified’s IAM/SSO solution, following Symplified’s Best Practices
- Build customized web-based SSO portals for clients
- Actively engage as part of the project team with the purpose of contributing product and solution expertise
- Provide project-planning support as required to deliver a successful client engagement, working in conjunction with the Technical Engagement Manager.
- Effectively troubleshoot customer technical implementation issues.
- Interact with Engineering and Support teams to open and track product issues when necessary.
- Perform diagnostic tests to assure that all systems are fully operational prior to production deployment
- Meet or exceed customer expectations by delivering a solution that addresses the client’s business requirements within the ”Scope of Work”
- Meet target billable utilization objectives as assigned for this role.
- Help build the knowledge base in the practice community – including lessons learned, best practices, tools, methods and learning events
Customer success oriented by nature, you find fast-paced technology growth thrilling and you are eager to contribute in a major way to a company’s success. Additionally, you have:
- A positive attitude and energy to match
- A passion for understanding how technologies work together
- Attention to detail
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- 1+ year experience with web-based application development
- Proven comprehension and technical expertise in at least 2 of the following:
- Network administration & architecture – Switch, router, load balancer concepts
- Identity & Access Management – SAML, OAuth, Headers, and Identity fundamentals
- Linux systems administration – Deploying and maintaining Linux servers
- Windows systems administration – AD, Sharepoint, O365, and/or ADFS
- Database administration – MySQL, PostgreSQL, and/or MS SQL
- Virtualization & Cloud administration – Amazon EC2, VMware, KVM, and/or Hyper-V
- The ability to convert business requirements into detailed technical and architectural designs for implementation
- The desire to continually learn and advance professionally within the team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of work experience in IT, Development, or Professional Services
- Ability to travel up to 25% as needed
What You Need To Send Us
If you believe you fit the requirements above, please send us your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Only PDF and Word documents will be accepted. Please note, all emails must have “Solutions Engineer – YOUR NAME” in the subject line.