Cloud Support Engineer
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Symplified is the leader in Identity-as-a-Service for the hybrid cloud. We enable IT organizations to simplify user access to applications, regain visibility and control over usage and meet security and compliance requirements. We provide single-sign-on, identity and access management, directory integration, centralized provisioning, strong authentication, mobile device support and flexible deployment options. Symplified is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado.
We’re seeking a Cloud Support Engineer. At Symplified, we want people who can add technical and business expertise, love the work they do and enjoy the experience of working with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
About the Position:
As a Cloud Support Engineer at Symplified, you will be expected to work with our customers to understand the nature of their issue and communicate how to resolve the issue. You will also be expected to work with our internal Operations and Engineering teams to find resolutions. You must be able to work a flexible schedule supporting our worldwide customers. This close-knit group is committed to having fun while delivering high impact results for their customers.
Additionally, you will:
- Communicate with Sales team on long-term customer satisfaction
- Communicate with Engineering team on ongoing technical issues
- Provide IAM subject matter expertise to the Support team
- Manage the support process to ensure efficient ticket resolution
- Support software upgrades and patches
A passionate and dynamic individual, you have:
- A minimum of 3 years experience supporting web applications
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to interact at all levels of client organizations
- Experience with most of the following technologies:
- Web application software such as Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere and WebLogic or IIS
- Web application consulting and support
- Linux and Windows servers
- Active Directory or LDAP-based directories
- TCP/IP, load balancers, firewalls
- Database systems such as Oracle, MS SQL, and MySQL
- Identity & Access Management and/or federation experience with CA SiteMiner/IdentityMinder, IBM Tivoli Access Manager, Oracle Access Manager
- SAML, OAuth, OpenID, SOAP, Kerberos
- BS/ BA required
What you need to send us:
If you believe you fit the requirements above, please send us your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Only PDF and Word documents will be accepted.