Inside Sales Account Representative
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Symplified is the leader in Identity-as-a-Service for the hybrid cloud. We enable IT organizations to simplify user access to applications, regain visibility and control over usage and meet security and compliance requirements. We provide single-sign-on, identity and access management, directory integration, centralized provisioning, strong authentication, mobile device support and flexible deployment options. Symplified is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado.
We’re looking for an Inside Sales Account Rep to join our solid sales team. At Symplified, we want people who can add technical and sales expertise, love the work they do and enjoy the experience of working with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
About the Position
The Inside Territory Manager is responsible for working with Symplified sales and marketing management to generate sales in an assigned territory. This will be accomplished by effectively collaborating with a team of Field Sales, Systems Engineers, and Marketing personnel for identifying & qualifying potential opportunities to work directly with.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Meet and exceed direct ACV sales quota
- Manage an assigned territory to focus on identifying and qualifying leads and moving them through the sales cycle to closure.
- Ensure all inbound responses are followed-up quickly and accounts are appropriately penetrated. Conduct outbound target account calling campaigns.
- Manage existing customer renewals
Territory Management and Development:
- Maintain and continually improve skill set: phone skills, product training, sales prospecting , sales qualification, and sales process management
- Develop relationships and communicate regularly with the field, solution engineers, and marketing teams.
- Manage discovery calls, evaluations, contract negotations and SOW signoffs
Pipeline Development and Sales Process:
- Meet or exceed performance metrics to measure activity and productivity.
- Evolve all sales tools as appropriate.
- Create pipeline sufficient to meet and exceed territory goals
- Adhere to company’s sales methodologies and processes. Evolve processes as the business evolves.
- Work with Marketing to develop and implement programs that support the lead generation efforts and drive pipeline. Provide feedback and input for new marketing programs.
- Maintain current knowledge of Symplified’s products, solution sets, customer use cases, and competitive product differences.
- Ensure sales automation tool meets the requirements of the inside sales organization. Make modifications as needed.
- Demonstrate team approach attitude and respect for team members
- Work with the Director of Inside Sales to develop and continuously improve processes, systems and measurement criteria for a successful high growth sales organization.
- Must have experience in selling quota based SaaS, security or other enterprise software solution.
- SSO, Identity and Access Management and Internet Security services is a bonus. Proven software sales or relevant sales experience with complex enterprise software solution
- Start-up company experience
- 5 + years of quota-sales and territory management
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is required
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Team oriented, cross functional enthusiasm
- Superior verbal and written communication skills are necessary
- Have exceeded quotas consistently in previous positions
- Must be aggressive and goal oriented person with high personal drive, integrity and energy
- Strong management, organizational and decision-making skills are critical
- Strong qualifying skills; ability to reach prospects creatively, position products and handle objections
- Ability to independently manage territory
What You Need to Send Us