Location: Boulder, CO
About the Position
- Develop UI for Symplified’s industry leading Identity and Access Management (IAM) platform
- Work collaboratively with product manager, 3 other UI developers and QA Engineer
- Provide Web design subject matter expertise to other UI development engineers
- Investigate new technologies and frameworks for use in UI
- Develop new user interface by interfacing via RESTful JSON APIs
- Work with some of the largest enterprise customers in the world
- A talented and passionate software engineer, you have:
- Good understanding of HTML DOM and CSS.
- AJAX + advance asynchronous programming experience.
- HTTP + REST + JSON working knowledge
- Understanding of Single Page Application architecture.
- Working experience with micro frameworks like Backbone.
- Experience with template frameworks, i.e. Jade
- Understanding of RequireJS
- Database design and development preferably on MySQL a plus
- Understanding of Web security, single-sign on, SAML; OpenID; OAuth a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum requirement BS CS or equivalent work experience, a Masters in CS a plus
What You Need to Send Us