Senior Software Engineer – Identity Architect
Location: Boulder, CO
Symplified is the leader in Identity-as-a-Service for the hybrid cloud. We enable IT organizations to simplify user access to applications, regain visibility and control over usage and meet security and compliance requirements. We provide single-sign-on, identity and access management, directory integration, centralized provisioning, strong authentication, mobile device support and flexible deployment options. Symplified is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado.
We’re looking for an experienced Sr. Software Engineer that has done Identity Architecture to join our already incredible engineering team. We want someone that can add technical expertise, love the work they do and enjoy the experience of working with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
About the Position
As a Sr. Software Engineer – Identity Architect at Symplified you will get to:
- Design and implement features for Symplified’s industry leading IAM platform
- Estimate level of effort for enhancements
- Provide IAM subject matter expertise to development engineers
- Investigate new technologies and libraries
- Communicate with Quality and Operations teams
A talented and passionate software engineer, you have:
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience developing Java server and/or multi-tier applications
- Significant knowledge of Identity and Access Management fundamentals including Authentication, Authorization, Provisioning, and Audit.
- Experience with Agile Software development
- Experience leading web access development
- Experience with some of the following web technologies: XML, SOAP, HTML, PKI, Web and Application servers
- Hands-on understanding of Web security, single-sign on, SAML; OpenID; OAuth or other web security technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with .Net, PKI (nice to have)
- Education minimum requirement BSCS or equivalent work experience, a Master’s in CS a plus
What You Need to Send Us