Junior Software Engineer
Symplified is the leader in Identity-as-a-Service for the hybrid cloud. We enable IT organizations to simplify user access to applications, regain visibility and control over usage and meet security and compliance requirements. We provide single-sign-on, identity and access management, directory integration, centralized provisioning, strong authentication, mobile device support and flexible deployment options. Symplified is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado.
We’re looking for Jr. Software Engineer with Server-side Java experience to join our already incredible engineering team. We want someone that can add technical expertise, love the work they do and enjoy the experience of working with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
About the Position
As a Jr. Software Engineer at Symplified you will get to:
- Work with the technical leadership and product management to elaborate technical requirements and evaluate alternatives
- Participate in the implementation of the system including estimation, detailed design, coding and unit/integration testing
- Work with the SQA lead to ensure proper testing coverage and that unit and/or integration tests are built for all system modules
- Other duties as assigned by management
A talented and passionate software engineer, you have:
- Knowledge and experience in identity management a plus (ID Routing, SAML, Federation) but not required
- Java server-side technologies, preferably Spring, Hibernate, and Tomcat
- Database design and development preferably on MySQL
- Experience with any of the following technologies is a plus: Web security, single-sign on, SAML, OpenID, OAuth or other web security technologies
- Continuous integration development with Subversion, Maven, Hudson
- Test-driven development with JUnit and/or TestNG
- Agile development
- Enjoys start-up atmosphere and is able to put in the time necessary to make the company a success
- Ability to work with minimal supervision to accomplish assigned tasks and take own initiative to coordinate and complete tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS or equivalent work experience
What You Need to Send Us
If you believe you fit the requirements above, please complete an online submission. Only PDF and Word documents will be accepted.